Wisconsin Health Professionals for Climate Action is committed to communicating that the global climate crisis is a public health emergency, and advocates for equitable solutions that optimize health for all.
Improving air quality in Wisconsin's most vulnerable communities and increasing community resiliency to climatic impacts.
Climate change is happening now and is harming vulnerable populations - such as communities of color, the elderly, people with chronic diseases, infants and children.
Health professionals are some of the most trusted voices to carry the message of climate change, health, and equity to the public, policymakers, and hospital and clinic systems.
Connect with Us
- Our Environmental Justice & Liberation Learning Library
- WHPCA Anti-racism Committee
- WHPCA Climate Smart Healthcare Committee
- WHPCA Policy and Advocacy Committee
- WHPCA Education and Empowerment Committee
- WHPCA Direct Action Committee
- Medical Alert: Climate is Harming Our Health in Wisconsin (report)
- Community recognition and education
Claire Gervais (email@example.com)